Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping and returns on our leather bags, and $12 flat rate shipping within Canada on all other orders.
- Our bags are currently packed and shipped from our home in Ontario, Canada.
- We ship our bags using Expedited Parcel Post from Canada Post and sometimes via FedEx based on delivery timelines.
- All packages are shipped with tracking, and you will receive a tracking number by email when your item has shipped.
- Recent Canada Post rate hikes have required us to increase our flat rate shipping on leather cream, and even now doesn't cover the full cost of shipping these small items.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. International orders may be delayed due to customs clearance, a process that is out of our hands.
Estimated delivery time
|Canada||Canada Post Expedited||
|United States||Canada Post Expedited||5-9 days|
We haven't started shipping outside of Canada and the US yet, but please contact us if you are from another country and we would be happy to provide you with a shipping estimate.
FREE RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Please contact us via email prior to returning the bag, and re-package your bag in the original box.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- We do not accept returns on leather cleaning supplies or conditioning balms
To return a product, please contact us via email with your original order number, and we'll take it from there.
Here at Mountain Messenger Co., we believe that doing business doesn't mean we can't leave the world a bit better. We strive to use minimal and recycled or recyclable packaging. Reducing our packaging reduces our environmental footprint and enables us to direct $15 from the sale of every bag to our Live Bravely Campaign to raise awareness and funds for the Shriner's Children's Hospitals of Canada.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My shoulder strap or front closure straps are folded or my bag is squished.
Our bags are carefully boxed for shipping, but transportation can sometimes leaves the bag a bit flat, or a strap looking bent. The easiest way to fix this is:
- Remove your bag from packaging
- Add a couple of heavy books or binders to your bag
- Hang your bag by the shoulder strap from a sturdy hook
Do you offer a warranty?
You bet! We offer a one year warranty against material and manufacturing defects. If you discover a material or manufacturing defect, please send us photographs of the defect. Warranty claims must include proof of purchase that the purchaser bought their bag directly from Mountain Messenger Co. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your bag, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your bag. We usually resolve warranty claims within 5 days.
Want to carry our bags in your on-line or bricks and mortar store? Let's discuss! Please contact us with relevant details, including your name, company, and website.